At AON3D, we’re providing industrial 3D printing solutions for some of the most recognized and innovative Fortune 500s.
We are currently looking for a full-time, Montreal-based Intermediate Accountant to work as part of the Accounting Team responsible for month-end processes and financial statement production. Other important tasks include, reviewing general ledger accounts and special projects as requested.
AON3D makes affordable industrial 3D printers designed for printing high performance thermoplastics, including PEEK, PEKK, ULTEM 9085, polycarbonate and more. The AON-M2, its flagship 3D printer, is a direct response to demands for hotter print conditions and the careful thermal control needed for producing strong and dimensionally stable parts from advanced materials. Most importantly, it offers an open filament platform that empowers users to choose the right materials for their project and slash costs by avoiding expensive proprietary materials and license fees.
AON3D is dedicated to ensuring designers and engineers have greater access to cutting edge materials and affordable 3D printers so they can drive tomorrow's innovation today.
• Assist with the completion of month-end processes and financial statements
• Assist with completion of monthly account reconciliations
• Assist with regular updates of financial forecast
• Assist with various year-end audit requirements
• Provide strong analysis of various Balance Sheet and Income Statement accounts
• Participate in projects involving continuous improvement in both efficiency and reporting
• Process employee expense reports
• Manage Petty Cash (code/enter transactions and generate monthly reconciliation report)
• Manage Accounts Payable (match and enter invoices for processing, compile supporting documents for prepaid accounts, prepare/post/issue cheques weekly, reconcile AP with vendor statements, generate AP aging report, prepare periodic accrual listing)
• Manage Credit Card data (collect records of transactions, enter invoices for processing, post cash disbursements, reconcile at month end)
• Bi-weekly payroll entry
• Manage Accounts Receivable (enter cash receipts, prepare aging report, follow up on collections)
• Bank deposits
• Maintain fixed assets register
• Miscellaneous admin support
• Complete special projects as required
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• University degree in accounting
• Demonstrated ability to take ownership of issues and see through to resolution
• Exceptional communication (both written and verbal) skills in French and English. Ability to communicate and present information in a clear and concise manner to the relevant audience.
• Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy is critical to performance success
• Ability to work under pressure with sense of urgency, meet tight deadlines, manage competing priorities and balance multiple deliverables
• Ability to drive results while fostering a positive and collaborative work environment
• Proficient with standard Microsoft Office products, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel