AON3D is looking for a Lead Hand for our electrical/electronics assembly team with both leadership and technical skills.
You will be responsible for the smooth and safe operation of your team. You will help your team members meet their goals and assist in mediating their concerns with upper management. You will use your hands and various tools to perform the job with precision and efficiency. You must have great technical knowledge and possess excellent manual dexterity. The ability to read instructions communicated in manuals, drawings and schematics and follow them with precision is extremely
To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader who strives to help your team reach their collective and personal goals while ensuring production targets are met.
- Direct work activities and work alongside team in the electrical assembly department
- Ensure the smooth and safe operation of work and actively identify hazards in the workplace and propose corrective measures to the Health & Safety Committee
- Assist the production supervisor in the coordination, scheduling and monitoring of production activities
- Supervise and train team members on process, materials and equipment handling
- Ensure production quality standards are met and take necessary steps to ensure maximum efficiency
- Monitor and communicate inventory needs
- Ensure production targets are met on time and on budget
- Flag issues related to product quality
- Enforce a high standard of organization and cleanliness
- Collegial, vocational or technical training related to the fields of mechanical assembly, aeronautics, electro mechanics or any other similar profile.
- Minimum of 5 years of recent work in machine assembly or similar manufacturing environment
- Capable of lifting loads up to 50 lbs
- Good interpersonal skills; you lead by example and are an effective communicator.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Proficient with basic hand tools
- Experience with electrical assembly tasks, wiring and crimping systems
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot production issues
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime
- Functionally bilingual in French and English
AON3D makes affordable industrial 3D printers designed for printing high performance thermoplastics, including PEEK, PEKK, ULTEMTM 9085, polycarbonate and more. The AON-M2, its flagship 3D printer, is a direct response to demands for hotter print conditions and the careful thermal control needed for producing strong and dimensionally stable parts from advanced materials. Most importantly, it offers an open filament platform that empowers users to choose the right materials for their project and slash costs by avoiding expensive proprietary materials and license fees.
AON3D is dedicated to ensuring designers and engineers have greater access to cutting edge materials and affordable 3D printers so they can drive tomorrow's innovation today.
Why Work at AON3D?
- Be a part of building something historic
- A casual work environment with a young and dynamic team: leave the suit and tie at home!
- Open space office to support a collaborative working environment and facilitate communication
- All you can drink coffee from Café Union
- Dog-friendly work environment
- Team lunches, snack station, group activities, interest groups, and more!
$20.00 - $27.00