AON3D is looking for a full-time, Montreal-based Training Manager to join our rapidly growing Customer Success organization. You will establish and execute the strategy to ensure world-class customer training following their purchase of our industrial 3D printing solutions. You will start by training internal and external customers directly, and then very quickly move to grow and manage a team to support international training for the company’s additive manufacturing solutions for small, medium and enterprise customers. This position has the potential for rapid increase of responsibilities and promotion depending on your performance at a managerial level.
You will be responsible for internal product training for new company staff and distributors as well as training tasks for new customers and existing customers who have recently started using new products or features. Training functions may be remote or on-site based on customer preference, so international travel will be required for this role. You will work closely with our sales, implementation and applications teams to ensure timelines, deliverables and customer-specific expectations are met.
To be successful in this role you must have demonstrated excellence in educating customers of enterprise hardware and ideally have a well-rounded blend of technical expertise (or the ability to develop this quickly), storytelling expertise and leadership experience.
If you are energized by this challenge, ready to roll up your sleeves and a pleasure to work with, we want to hear from you.
- Establish and maintain a world-class training brand in the markets served by AON3D
- Become (and remain) an expert user of our additive manufacturing solution products to act as a subject matter expert for internal and external customers
- Lead the creation of AON3Ds basic, intermediate and advanced training curriculum and tools for internal and external customers, including product features and functions, model assessment, material recommendations, process optimization, etc.
- Create and manage training documentation so internal and external customers can easily find the information they need
- Establish and manage training plans and timelines for internal and external customers
- Establish, maintain and track departmental and customer satisfaction metrics related to training and report these on a monthly basis
- Drive continuous improvement efforts within the training team and across our distribution channels
- Relay product information and customer feedback to relevant departments such as success, sales, support and engineering
- Manage the day-to-day work of the training team
- Mentor and coach training staff by providing best practices and helping them define personal growth plans
- Perform capacity planning and forecast training staffing needs
- Interview prospective training staff, make hiring decisions and conduct employee performance evaluations
- Ensure internal CRM and project management software tools are updated for internal and external transparency
- Train internal and external customers directly
- Ensure effective and courteous communications between the training team and internal and external customers
- 3+ years of training experience with an enterprise hardware product
- 2+ years of management experience with a demonstrated desire to help individual team members grow professionally
- Ability to juggle multiple, changing priorities and different personalities while staying cool-headed, assertive, efficient and positive
- Excellent English (written and spoken); other languages are an asset
- Strong presentation and ambassadorship skills that inspire confidence in our customers and set the performance standard for your team
- Demonstrated leadership, influence, planning and team-building skills
- Demonstrated customer-focus
- Commitment to implementing, tracking and reporting relevant KPIs to measure and improve team performance
- Natural empathy and the ability to understand and exceed customer needs
- College diploma or post-secondary degree in education, science, engineering or a related technical field is an asset
- Experience with 3D printing is an asset
- $70,000-$90,000 base salary depending on experience and past achievements
- Group insurance benefits including health and vision care
- Company stock options
AON3D makes affordable industrial 3D printers designed for printing high performance thermoplastics, including PEEK, PEKK, ULTEMTM 9085, polycarbonate and more. The AON-M2, its flagship 3D printer, is a direct response to demands for hotter print conditions and the careful thermal control needed for producing strong and dimensionally stable parts from advanced materials. Most importantly, it offers an open filament platform that empowers users to choose the right materials for their project and slash costs by avoiding expensive proprietary materials and license fees.
AON3D is dedicated to ensuring designers and engineers have greater access to cutting edge materials and affordable 3D printers so they can drive tomorrow's innovation today.
Why work at AON3D?
- Be a part of building something historic
- We’re growing fast and there are many opportunities to grow into a supervisory role
- A casual work environment with a young and dynamic team: leave the suit and tie at home!
- All you can drink coffee from Café Union
- Dog-friendly work environment
- Team lunches, snack station, group activities, interest groups, and more!
$70,000.00 - $80,000.00