AON3D is looking for a full-time, Montreal-based Buyer/Planner who will be responsible for tactical supply chain functions in support of our industrial 3D printing product portfolio, including: demand validation, purchase order (PO) creation, PO management, delivery assurance and exception message management.
To be successful in this role, you should have a curious mind, great attention to detail, and enjoy interdepartmental interaction and education. You will take an active role in driving your own knowledge acquisition and can thrive in a fast-paced and unstructured work environment.
If you are energized by this challenge, ready to roll up your sleeves and a pleasure to work with, we want to hear from you.
AON3D makes affordable industrial 3D printers designed for printing high performance thermoplastics, including PEEK, PEKK, ULTEMTM 9085, polycarbonate and more. The AON-M2, its flagship 3D printer, is a direct response to demands for hotter print conditions and the careful thermal control needed for producing strong and dimensionally stable parts from advanced materials. Most importantly, it offers an open filament platform that empowers users to choose the right materials for their project and slash costs by avoiding expensive proprietary materials and license fees.
AON3D is dedicated to ensuring designers and engineers have greater access to cutting edge materials and affordable 3D printers so they can drive tomorrow's innovation today.
Why Work at AON3D?
- Be a part of building something historic
- A casual work environment with a young and dynamic team: leave the suit and tie at home!
- Open space office to support a collaborative working environment and facilitate communication
- All you can drink coffee from Café Union
- Dog-friendly work environment
- Team lunches, snack station, group activities, interest groups, and more!
- Ensure uninterrupted flow of material to support manufacturing and customer on time delivery
- Develop flexible forecasting strategies that achieve turns / order fill objectives and accounts for fluctuations in lead times and demand. Work to minimize inbound freight costs
- Respond with urgency to shortages and unexpected requirements
- Review purchase requisitions against the master production schedule to validate demand
- Perform regular inventory reviews and develop strategies to minimize stale / obsolete items
- Review and update demand signals as required to ensure proper supply/demand elements are triggered in the MRP system
- Create POs in accordance with requisitions and contractual requirements
- Expedite material as needed
- Negotiate changes in supply base
- Ensure inventory goals and objectives are met
- Negotiate with suppliers as required for new and current products, best prices and rescheduling in support of inventory and business objectives
- Ensure compliance with NAFTA requirements including; vendor NAFTA certificate of origins, NAFTA certificates sent to customers / broker and auditing of incoming customs documentation and border transactions
- Support the Supply Chain Inventory Planning process
- Assist in the Supplier Performance evaluation process
- Update vendor metrics for reporting
- Respond to quality problems of incoming materials with QA Department and communicate these to suppliers
- Track continuous improvement for vendors with delivery performance issues
- Interface with Supplier Quality personnel to ensure supplier performance
- College or University business or engineering degree with 3+ years experience in supply chain, preferably in the industrial machinery industry
- APICS/ASCM accreditation is an asset
- Developed professional able to work with minimum guidance with strong attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Tremendous hustle and “find a way to get it done” attitude
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Ability to learn and suggest process improvement through problem solving
- Has significant knowledge of the discipline and role
- Understanding of Supply Chain Inventory and Planning process
- Expertise in MRP systems with understanding of Procurement parameters and usage
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills
- Can identify risks that affect supply and delivery
- Understands the basic tools in project management (SOW, WBS, responsibility matrix, change management, resource management, scheduling) to follow up on supplier deliverables
- Effectively uses root cause analysis for problem solving
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills in English and French (verbal & written)
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with a diverse group of individuals
- Strong track record for achieving successful closure on projects in a fashion that supports business needs
- Mostly a desk job, must be able to sit for extended periods of times
- Occasionally moves, lifts, carries, and places objects and supplies weighing 0-10 pounds without assistance
- Ability to continuously operate a computer for extended periods of time, up to a full work shift
- Competitive annual compensation relative to experience and accomplishments
- Group insurance benefits including health and vision care; and
- Company stock options.
$55,000.00 - $65,000.00